Managing payroll can be time consuming,
stressful and expensive.
If mistakes are made in calculating legal entitlements, especially to
the tax office serious repercussions can follow.
We provide a complete payroll system which calculates:
- Tax liability
- Leave liability
- Superannuation deductions
- Fringe benefits
No more end of financial year worries as all information is up to-date,
with group certificates, and PAYG tax reconciliation reports automatically
Features which can be incorporated include:
- Full-time, part-time, casual and contract employees catered for with
either standard or flexible pay rates.
- Multiple payment methods including direct deposits to multiple bank
accounts if required, or a combination of bank deposit and cash or cheque.
- Allocation of payroll to different general ledger expense accounts
for accurate cost allocations.
- Up to date information on all sick, annual and long service leave
entitlements as well as pro-rata and future contingent liabilities.
Calculate leave by date or hours worked for different employee categories.
Automatic and manual rostered days off can be accommodated for detailed
reports on all areas of the payroll system, including summary reports.
Back to Top